Tuesday 2 July 2019

A quick introduction


I recently went through the most transformative year of my life. I've had to deal with emotions I never knew existed, ask myself questions I didn't know the answer to and confront issues I never knew I had. Looking back on the past 12 months, has made me realise a few things:
1. Just because you think you're happy, doesn't mean you are.
2. Just because you think you're right, doesn't mean you are.
3. Just because you think you know yourself, doesn't mean you do.

Three vague sentences that mean very little without context, but we'll get to that. 

On day 366 I started to jot a few things down, mostly relating to philosophical life lessons the 'mentally healthy' implement every day (whether consciously or not). Jotting turned to scrawling, which turned to ranting and before I knew it, I had been going on with myself for what seemed like forever. To make sense of it all I edited, altered and structured my deranged ramblings into what you are about to read. So without further ado, here's my first self-published series surrounding mental health and mindset.

Knowing yourself: A year of learning

No comments:

Post a Comment